Bill Payment Service
Arrange for your bills to be paid weeks or even months in advance. Authorize one-time or recurring payments to any company or person you owe.
- Access through Online Banking
- Requires a Checking Account
- Secure and FREE service
- Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash. We send the money electronically whenever we can. If the person or company can’t accept electronic payments, we print a check and mail it for you.
- Review your payments and activity for the past 18 months.
- eBills. Save a trip to the mailbox or another website to get your bills. Some of your bills can be delivered right in Bill Pay. You can view your eBills in Payment Center and pay them with a few simple clicks. You decide how much you want to pay and when you want to send the payment.
- AutoPay. You can set up automatic payments to be sent according to a schedule you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay at any time.
- AutoPay for eBills. You can set up some eBills to be paid automatically according to options you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay for eBills at any time.
How TO ACCESS BILL PAY
Login to Online Banking and navigate to Bill Pay by:
- Pay & Transfer Tab (top of Home page in menu bar): Bill Pay
- Checking Account – click on the (…) then choose Bill Pay.
- Your Favorite Features (bottom of Home Page): Bill Pay.
- Mobile App: Click on Accounts, Pay & Transfer, Pay Bills.
First time users to Online Banking – Use the First Time User option; call or text (716) 632-9328 or branch hours or Contact Us to activate.