Bill Payment Service
Arrange for your bills to be paid weeks or even months in advance. Authorize one-time or recurring payments to any company or person you owe. You can even request and receive money from a person or group.
- Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash. We send the money electronically whenever we can. If the person or company can’t accept electronic payments, we print a check and mail it for you.
- Review your payments and activity for the past 84 months. You can also import the file into a number of different personal financial software applications.
- Send money electronically to people using Popmoney. They receive notification by email or text message.
- Request money from a person or group to split an expense using Popmoney.
- Transfer money from one financial institution to another.
- eBills. Save a trip to the mailbox or another website to get your bills. Some of your bills can be delivered right in Bill Pay. You can view your eBills in Payment Center and pay them with a few simple clicks. You decide how much you want to pay and when you want to send the payment.
- AutoPay. You can set up automatic payments to be sent according to a schedule you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay at any time.
- AutoPay for eBills. You can set up some eBills to be paid automatically according to options you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay for eBills at any time.
How to use