Address/Personal Information Request
The easiest (and most secure) way to update your personal information; change your address, set an alternate address or update your email information would be to login to your Online Banking. Otherwise, you may choose to download the form below or stop by a branch location. We do not accept request by phone or text.
If you travel often or have an alternate address for different times during the year – set up estatements and never worry about returned mail and fees. (The U.S. Postal Service will NOT forward “financial mail”).
ItsMe247 Online Banking
- Login to Online Banking
- Choose ‘Info Center’ then ‘Personal Information’
Information Request Form
- Complete this Request Form
- Sign and return by mail, fax (716) 632-1383, text (716) 632-9328 or by branch location.
- Please contact us at (716) 632-9328 or stop into a branch location.
- Be prepared to provide a copy of your marriage license, divorce decree, W2 or Driver’s License with your updated name.
- We will then provide you with an updated Membership Agreement that will require your signature.