Same Low Rates on New, Used, Refinanced or Lease Buyout !
Stop paying more than you have to! Rates are at an all time low, so now is the perfect time to save money when you are making a purchase or when you want to refinance your loan from another financial institution. No application fees & No refinancing fees!
|Terms||Rate / APR|
|Up to 24 Months||1.99% / 1.99%|
|Up to 25-36 Months||2.49% / 2.49%|
|Up to 37-54 Months||2.99% / 2.99%|
|Up to 55-66 Months||3.49% / 3.49%|
|Up to 67-78 Months||3.99% / 3.99%|
|Up to 79-84 Months||4.49% / 4.49%|
|Terms||Rate / APR|
|Up to 24 Months||3.49% / 3.49%|
|Up to 25-36 Months||3.99% / 3.99%|
|Up to 37-54 Months||4.49% / 4.49%|
|Up to 55-66 Months||4.99% / 4.99%|
|Up to 67-78 Months||5.49% / 5.49%|
|Up to 79-180 Months||7.49% / 7.49%|
Call Us – we take applications by phone during branch hours (716) 632-9328.
Complete this form…
Have you experienced these situations?
- Rates have changed since you made your purchase.
- The dealer told you that you couldn’t refinance your loan.
- The dealer fit you into a payment you wanted and now you have negative equity.
- You don’t really know what your term or rate is (no need to find a statement, we can tell you).
- You thought it would be a huge hassle or would result in fees so you haven’t done anything.
Why should I consider refinancing?
- Is your current loan rate (from another dealer or financial institution) higher than ours?
- Have you improved your credit score from when you made your original purchase?
- Do you want to extend your loan term and/or lower your monthly payment?
- Would you like to remove a joint applicant/co-signer that is on your loan?
- Did you know you can “cash out” on the equity in your vehicle?
- Help! One minute I was just looking at a car, the next I had signed paperwork.
Provide us with the following:
- Copy of Title
- Insurance Binder (Agent can send to us or provide us their information to contact)
Text to (716) 632-9328 or Fax to (716) 632-1383 or email@example.com
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Loan rates reflect the lowest rate available on approved credit. No internal refinances.